Tuesday, June 19, 2012

gah! i dont know what to do with myself!! (omg self morning/pay no attention)

I'm going on a week long vacation and all i can think about is how much i'm going to miss my fandom! TT^TT

TVXQ teasers! Kill me now! I have to see mooore! Plus they have the 'I am' movie coming out thursday!
Yoochun in Elle! I KNOW there will be more out! aaaahhh! Wae?!
Junsu pics from his concerts! Sooo freaking handsommmee!!
not to even freaking mention
Jaejoong with hos drama! I srsly have to watch the 2 recent eps! aaah!

TT^TT


i have no idea how to spend this last day!
reading fanfics?
watching dbsk stuff?
scrolling tumblr?

idek! i feel like i'm leaving for a really long time and i'll miss my fandom soo much!

what is wrong with me?!

sdfkasjdglfkgjsdalsd

plus i started 2 new blogs all of a sudden and want to start a Kare Kano blog too!!
sadjgaksjdgas
that will have to wait till after the vacation!

*sigh*

what is wrong with me?!
all i can think about is what i will miss if i don't stay home!
plus i dont get twitter on my phone!!!!
JYJ aaahh!!

Oh fuuuuuck
i havent updated my fanfics in suuuch a long time tooooooo DX


___

add on how emoshinki i am because of everyone talking about the lawsuit ending and the results in july 19...

No comments:

Post a Comment