Sunday, May 5, 2013

Changmin does take care of Yunho (even though i dont ship obviously they are closer than blood)


homin’s moments and relationship from a japanese staff’s point of view
this is from a Japanese fan’s Twitter text-photo-post that a Chinese fan has translated; in to English by me.  Not exactly unusual account from a staff to a friend, take with a grain of salt, but most things seems reasonably believable /and oh so very precious;;/   
K-kun also said, when Changmin looks at Yunho, it’s such a gentle gaze.”
image
The fan’s words:
“Even though I have some worries, but I still want to write about some moments that made me truly believe in their bond.
Because this is told from a friend, this could be said to be written from my own feelings, I don’t know if this will bring trouble to my friends, I’m a bit cowardly and a little afraid.
(I obtained permission from my friend to write this. If this ever make any problems, I will make this a private note) *t/n this post was made on her blog and then spread through twitter via long text post picture
Anyways, I will try my best to write in a way that won’t trouble my friend.
My friend, K-kun, from sometime ago, has had chance of numerous encounters with Yunho and Changmin.
But K-kun’s knowledge of Tohoshinki is only limited to knowing who is who. He doesn’t know that the two are very close. And he doesn’t know I have a fujoshi side www
K-kun said, I wonder what kind of relationship those two have.
After hearing this I was a bit confused, I thought, “Eh? Is their relationship exposed.”
But then after talking to K-kun about this for some time, I understood that he did not mean it in any shipping ways at all.
K-kun told me these moments between the two.
They don’t talk very often, but they always sit together. When someone they don’t know very well, like K-kun, give a drink to Yunho, Yunho wouldn’t drink it just then. And then at this time, Changmin would very naturally out of instinct take the drink, pour it in a cup, or open the cap and give it to Yunho, and then Yunho drinks it.
Sometimes water drips from the cup; Changmin would clean it immediately.
Sometimes Yunho would be coughing; Changmin would pat his back and give him some water.
Sometimes after sitting so long and suddenly getting up Yunho would feel a bit dizzy; Changmin would hold out his hand and help Yunho immediately.
Even as they leave the room, Changmin’s hand was still holding Yunho’s back.
And in contrast, when Changmin doesn’t feel well, Yunho would concernedly ask about him.
Because it was in Korean, K-kun doesn’t understand, but he can feel the caring in Yunho’s voice.
Sometimes Yunho would shut his eyes and rest, and Changmin gets out of the room for something. Yunho open his eyes and sees that Changmin is not there, and seems a little lost and uneasy, looking around to find him. When Changmin comes back, he would relax and have a relieved expression.
Like when a lost child has found his mother, that kind of expression. *t/n: i laughed yunho you’re two years older???????
And Changmin after coming back would give him a gentle smile as while.
Sometimes Changmin would rest with his eyes closed, or sit around doing other things, for example playing games, and if Yunho by his side needed anything, Changmin would immediately respond.
At the beginning when K-kun saw Changmin like this, he found it quite strange, he thought, why didn’t the staff do these things. Doesn’t Changmin get tired. Why doesn’t Changmin ever complain. But as he saw them more often, K-kun gradually thought, if that was the way they always get along, and then suddenly the staff do these things, they would probably feel more uneasy.
K-kun also said, the two, even towards someone new like K-kun, always treated him seriously. Even though they are such popular celebrities, they are always very polite, and humble as well. WHen leaving, Yunho even shook his hand and said thank you to K-kun.
K-kun also said, when Changmin looks at Yunho, it’s such a gentle gaze, like the Virgin Mary (t/n: i laughed translating this but this is a pretty common expression in Asia as to express kindness and all accepting and fondness kind of thing; it sounds weird in translation but it’s a common phrase js) He thinks that the relationship they have is very special. No matter how many people are in the room, they will have space for the two of them alone. A combination like this, he has never seen before.
And K-kn said he could feel it, for Yunho who feels uneasy when Changmin is not here, his trust for Changmin is absolute.
As I heard these words from K-kun, I thought, the two of them has supported each other and worked through those painful times, and now the bond between the two them, must be something more firm and deep than language can describe.
Maybe lots of things happened, and they will have their own love life, this I won’t refute.
But those people not trusting their bond, I cannot approve of.
Their relationship, what holds them together, must be something even more than bond, than trust, or even love.
And so I like them like so. And I think they will never betray their fans.
I think we should just throw away those unpleasant thoughts, and simply protect the two of them happily smiling, and do the best we can to support them. Such is enough. “
---and those were her words :> and I crawl away again I found this today after a day of chemistry and it was heavenly bless/// translating this was bubbly and lovely hope you enjoyed~


______

literally cried after reading thisbeause for a while ive seriously thought about how changmin isnt taking care of yunho and i was all worried ven though i knew i shouldnt bei would get mad at changmin because blond coordi would be around yunho helping him instead of changmin helping hmwhen really it shoul be the staffs jobbut still for my boysthey need each otherthe youngest need the oldestbut i feel like yunho needs changmin so muchso much morejust like jae needs yoosu so so much sometimes...im so glad i read thismy worries are relievedbut it somehow hurts more knowing they are like this... ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment