Saturday, September 3, 2011

heechuuul

the suju booys! aaah! i love them and gosh Heechul-ah! i KNOW its not such a big deal or whatever but DANG i will miss you!!! things like 'i will come back a changed man' or whatever i dont want that! i want heechul!!! HEECHUL that doesnt change! i just.... i know people and things change but i dont want the to i want heechul to always be this way i dont want him to change!

thats just...

im scared!

but no matter what i love you heechul-ah! your heart for suju and dbsk! your heart for knowing whats right and wrong! SARANGHAE! I LOVE YOU!

at the very start i really didnt like you but now i SEE you are so YOU.  You are someone so SPECIAL. 

Heechul-aaahhhh!!! work hard! we love you! and im not even an ELF but I WILL WAIT FOR YOU! for my suju boys and my dbsk boys ill wait...

I Prom15e To 13elieve and Always Keep The Faith!

love you guys! really... omg heechul -ah! i love you and your like twice my age... lol love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment