Saturday, December 15, 2012

gah i'm ridiculous!

you know what i just realized?

Jack Frost starts with 'Ja'
and
Yue starts with 'Yu'
its YJ
just like Yunjae
just like JJ's cats names are
Jiji and Yoyo
the YJ pairing is like symbolic
and i picked 'Yue' because i thought it sounded nice but subconciously made it YJ because i thought it sounded nice
OTZ even this momentary Jack Frost obsession is pulled by my Yunjae sympathies!
and to make it worse i knew ppl were saying Jack looked like Jae but didn't realize i was making fanfiction that in my head was just like Yunjae were stepping into Jack and Yue's shoes and being them
I imagined Yue to look like Yunho and Jack to look like Jae oh my god and i didnt even realize it! ugh!
my OTP will rule me forever apparently
and im okay with this OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment