Saturday, December 1, 2012

Jaejoong (turned into a DB5K rant post)

words cannot describe how much i love Jaejoong okay?
just no
augh i really love him
Twitter!
@bornfreeonekiss
i was so confused at first
but he created this RIGHT AFTER the lawsuit ended so of course
'born free' like born again, now he has more freedom
and then 'one kiss' like one kiss goodbye

well at least thats what i interpret it as

anyways JJ of JYJ had me thinking too
and i do agree with everyone i've seen JJ of JYJ is also JYJ from TVXQ

I'm having overwhelming Jaejoong and DB5K feelings
srsly
Junsu aaugh his interview made me want to fall over on the floor and cry because it was so perfect and ot5
then Yoochun has been making me have so many feelings in 'Missing You' and Magic castle! UGH!
and then theres also the injustice towards Yunho and Changmin!
WHY didn't SM let them go to MAMA awards?!
obviously it was because they wanted EXO to have all the spotlight
its not that im hating or anything on the bands okay? but its so obvious!
anyways Yunho and Changmin are working really hard and gahhh they make me worried!
They dance in extreme pouring rain like it's an everyday thing!
gah! it's winter too!
I hope they don't get sick!!!!!
DX

but yeah everyone is giving me too many feelings! i just can't contain them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment