Tuesday, March 11, 2014

what draws you to them?

They have everything, the good looks, the charm, the strong ethics, the perfect harmony, the amazing talent, the kindness, the humor, and the humbleness.  There is nothing that our DB5K boys lack and if they feel like they are lacking they push and work that much harder and never complain and always thank us and the staff no matter what.  More than 'idols' they are my 'role models'.  They taught me that there really are good people in this world, that maybe fate and destiny are real.  They teach me how to be humble. to work hard, to be a good person.  But also teach me to stand up for myself and not let anything stop me.  They attract the young and the old and keep their fans for a long time because of their amazing qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment