Friday, March 16, 2012

more non correlating stuff

“My father’s health has not been good, and so far, I have never brought a girlfriend home to my parents. If I have a chance, before his condition worsens, I want to introduce (my girlfriend) to him”
-Park Yoochun

"Dbsk.  If you ask why? Because it's DBSK" -JR (Nu'est) when asked about his favorite idol

“When I returned to the stage as Tohoshinki, I thought, ‘this is the reason I’m alive.’ There’s nothing else that can replace it. It’s really to the extent where I want to die on the stage, because more than anything, being on that stage gives more proof than anything else that I’m alive. If there was no Tohoshinki, that stage wouldn’t exist either. If it were gone, it would be like living with no meaning. Tohoshinki is everything to me and I want Tohoshinki to succeed.”  -yunho

"If you've made up your mind to do something, don't regret it" -Shim Changmin

fuckyeahtohoshinki:

JYJ on International Business Times
 

Shindong: Why do you like Xiah Junsu so much? Why do you want to get to know him so much?
Seungri: I got to like Xiah Junsu hyung because DBSK are an idol group that everyone adores. I saw Xiah Junsu hyung singing live. He puts his soul into it. And it looked so good that he sang with so much passion and love. As a viewer you could see all that. As a person who was growing dreams to become a singer, I felt attracted to him as a dongsaeng. I tried talking to him a couple of times, but it was really… awkward.

Q: a habit that no one knows.
A: i think that out of my face i feel the most confident about my lips, and perhaps because of that i stick my tongue out often. because i want to make it moist.

— kim jaejoong, elle kor december 2011 ©  

"I pray for the repose of your soul" -Kim Junho

Until when do you think you’ll be able to be DBSK? Realistically.
Fifty-sixty?

(GQ Korea, 2009) 


Yoochun: Changmin is... He's the youngest out of us, but his thoughts are really deep.
Junsu: His thinking...
Yoochun: The way he thinks is deep.
Jaejoong: The brain~ the brain~ is big.
Yoochun: *laughs*

jyjsoul:

19h ago Few fans of JYJ with their actions overstepped the line and violated the freedom of JYJ’s privacy. Fans must protect the freedom of their (JYJ’s) private lives. They even apologized for the incident they had in the past with few hard core fans, even before the concert in Chile, which has been heated with cheers. People should let them feel comfortable. I give big applaud to acclamations! 18h ago Regarding the case of few hard core fans violating the privacy of JYJ, I believe they are not hard-core fans but stalkers who got beyond all reasonable bounds. The agency should give more attention so stalking like this would not occur. I am happy to see JYJ being active in Chile on TV.
Note: Park Chanjong is a renowned lawyer in South Korea.
Source: @parkchanjong; Transcredit: @dlwpdldhkdlwp
19h ago
Few fans of JYJ with their actions overstepped the line and violated the freedom of JYJ’s privacy. Fans must protect the freedom of their (JYJ’s) private lives. They even apologized for the incident they had in the past with few hard core fans, even before the concert in Chile, which has been heated with cheers. People should let them feel comfortable. I give big applaud to acclamations!

18h ago
Regarding the case of few hard core fans violating the privacy of JYJ, I believe they are not hard-core fans but stalkers who got beyond all reasonable bounds. The agency should give more attention so stalking like this would not occur. I am happy to see JYJ being active in Chile on TV.
Note: Park Chanjong is a renowned lawyer in South Korea.
Source: @parkchanjong; Transcredit: 




 http://dbskthe1eternally.tumblr.com/post/18919627641/theres-a-lot-of-talk-and-rumors-going-around


http://dbskthe1eternally.tumblr.com/post/18915644822/tvxq-as-five-members-with-always-be-significant 


http://dbskthe1eternally.tumblr.com/post/18889662762/heaven-is-with-you-truth-regarding-jyj-privates 



No comments:

Post a Comment