Friday, March 16, 2012

things that dont correlate but i just want to save

onlykismet:

fuckyeahtohoshinki:

[TRANS] I have come back from the funeral. Yoochun’s face was really emaciated it was sad to see. ㅜㅜ. Yoochun, Yoohwan, be strong. Jaejoong has cried so much it hurts my heart. ㅜㅜ.
[Source: JYJ3]

The last tweet, this is fucking hurting me so much. Even Jae has been crying a lot, it is worrying me so much…Jae you little rascal, why do you do this to me T_T
I somehow understand Yoochun’s situation and it’s normal he’s very sad and such…it worries me too nonetheless but it’s part of this process, but Jae…the fact that he is in this state worries me a lot…
[TRANS] I have come back from the funeral. Yoochun’s face was really emaciated it was sad to see. ㅜㅜ. Yoochun, Yoohwan, be strong. Jaejoong has cried so much it hurts my heart. ㅜㅜ.
[Source: JYJ3]


 -When you first joined SM, who was the one sunbae you wanted to be close with?-
Chanyeol: When I was younger, I wasn’t really in the know about idols or singers, but the first idol group I ever got into was TVXQ. Out of the five members, I liked Yunho sunbae the most. He was just so charismatic and I respected his unconditional care and leadership
… OMG Chanyeol…. thank you..thank you for mentioning.. that TVXQ has five members… I wanna cryyyyyy now…

cre: allkpop


Seungri: Big Bang and Dong Bang Shin Ki. They seem like a group that might get along but net really- they’re like oil and water. But one day I saw DBSK’s live and I saw onw of the lead singers- Xiah Junsu hyung, singing with somuch passion and he was an inspiration to me who was dreaming to become a singer. I wanted to get closer to him but he liked the other members. I saw him talking to Daesung hyung over the phone. I saw him Taeyang hyung texting with Xiah Junsu hyung – about spending the nights together. T_T
Shinyoung: Don’t cry. Let it out.
Seungri: Xiah Junsu hyung, in the future, please know my feelings for you, hearts towards you. Please make me feel welcome next time we meet.
Shindong: That’s really tearjerking.
Shinyoung: Junsu-shi, I hope you become closer to Seungri.

“It’s been revealed that Jaejoong was unable to attend because he had collapsed in exhaustion. For the past three days, he could not stop his tears as he helplessly stood by Yoo Chun and his family. A representative stated, “Jaejoong has been crying nonstop since he arrived in Korea following the tour in South America. He showed signs of exhaustion, so we sent him home. He’s currently in a state where he’s not able to do anything, and he’s receiving IV treatments. He’ll need some time to rest and recover.” 





No comments:

Post a Comment