Friday, July 22, 2011

To DBSK

Dear DBSK,
I became a Cassiopeia so late in the game... 2009.  To think that i found you when everything was in chaos.  I have to say i was such a fool.  I knew about DBSK earlier but... i am not the type to like stuff if i know is really popular... so i ignored DBSK.  Back then i liked Big Bang.  I wasn't giving it much thought when i decided that i would try, just TRY, a little bit of DBSK, just a little.  I really fell in love with you.  All that avoiding, it was such a waste.  I wasted so much time TRYING not to like you...
The first member that caught my eye was Jaejoong, then Yunho, Then Changmin, Junsu, then Yoochun.  Before i knew it i was madly in love with all five of you.  I laughed with you and i cried with you.  I listened to DBSK music ALL THE TIME.  I still do.  I love you all so much and i love that you complete each other.  You mesh so well i could hardly imagine the five of you being apart.  You guys are really the total package.  Great singers, great dancers, so funny, so humble, so polite, so childish, just everything.  You really... i feel like i've known you my whole life now...
Thank you for allowing me to love you guys.
During 2009 there was so much talk, during my 1st year... i cried when i found out about the lawsuit.  Me.  A new fan.  I cried as if i were your fan all along.
DBSK was only my second group to love so i thought, if i loved DBSK so much lets see if i could love another as much.
So i watched some Shinee and Super Junior.
I wasn't surprised when i came to the conclusion that i could love none more than DBSK.  They were not DBSK.  You, DBSK, are SO special.  Do you know that?  SO special.
I was cautious still... i called myself a VIP Cassiopeia ELF and Shawol at this time.  As if i loved them all equally.
But as time went on i realized i was a Cassiopeia.  DBSK won.  You were everything.  No one else was above you.  I didn't see anyone but you. 
I love you guys so much.  to the point where i thought 'oh man this is just a stage.  I will get over it'  but i never did and now i realize i never will.  DBSK have become such a big part of my life. 
I even found myself praying for you every night, just asking God to keep you all safe and happy.
You teach me how to be humble. to work hard, to be a good person.  But you also teach me to stand up for myself and not let anything stop me.
DBSK i have learned so much from you.  You don't even know but you definitely have done the same thing for millions of others.
So thank you.
Rest assured that i will always be here waiting for you.  That i will always make time to come check on MY DBSK, 10, 20, 200 years from now.  Even when i get married and have children, a part of me is always thinking about you and waiting for you and watching over you.

Sincerely,
A Cassiopeia

1 comment: