Friday, July 22, 2011

To Junsu

Dear Junsu,
I personally didn't like you at first.  I was such a fool.  When i saw you i thought 'What an ordinary person'.  I couldn't have been more wrong. 
I was SO wrong. 
Junsu, believe me when i say, YOU are the MOST extraordinary person.  Your talent for singing leaves me speechless and in tears,  your soccer skills astound me every time, i even hear your great at video games! 
Then i think someone with SOO MUCH talent should be arrogant also, but that is so wrong.  You are the most humble person.  Your innocence and optimism just makes my heart burst!
I then think such a humble person is probably easily breakable, but again i am so wrong.  You really are THE most strong member.  You have the strongest heart. 
"Junsu is like an oasis in the desert for us"
Jaejoong said that once and now i understand what he meant.  You are like a breath of fresh air, always able to make us smile or see the bright side in any situation. 
"He is like water that isn't tainted by ink"
Changmin was right on the mark but you are like a special kind of water.  Even if a drop of ink falls into you it doesn't taint you at all, the water is still just as clear and crisp. 
You astound me. 
I watch all the other DBSK members make fun of you, but i know and they know that you are such an important part of DBSK.  In dire situations you are always the one who seems to cope the best. 
From 6 long years of training, to allergies, your leg injury and all those other hardships, you have made it through.  You have accomplished so much and i feel that i will scold every single member in their letters except you.  Isn't that strange? 
You have been taking good care of your members, you have been expanding yourself artistically, and most importantly you have been taking care of yourself.  Thank you for being you. 
Do you know that you are the one that makes everyone smile?  Whenever i see you joke around and cause a light atmosphere it makes my heart light too. 
When you smile all of Cassiopeia smiles with you.  So the one thing i want to tell you to do is smile. 
You have been doing a great job of smiling for us, for everyone.  So thank you.  Cassiopeia really loves their cute angel dolphin.  We really love our charismatic singer!

Sincerely,
An American Cassiopeia

No comments:

Post a Comment