Thursday, June 30, 2011

dbsk emotional friendship love quotes 1

my compilation of dbsk quotes
_____________
“ Yoochun hyung is like a jigsaw puzzle. You can’t meddle with him or he’ll crumble and fall apart. ”
Changmin
“ What belongs to us belongs to Jaejoong hyung, what belongs to Jaejoong hyung belongs to him alone. ”
Changmin
 “ We get along together. When there’s trouble, we talk to each other like brothers.” -Choikang Changmin, Nikkan Sports Daily 2009
“ I think it is because of the love I’ve received from the staff, fans and members that I am able to open up more. ”
Changmin
“ There was something that I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart, I really really love you guys. ”
Changmin
·         Jaejoong: He's tallll, he's youngggg, he's smart and he's good at Japanese. His ears tooooo~, his eyes toooo~, his mouth toooooo~...
·         Changmin: Don't touch me.
·         Jaejoong: He's nothing but things to be praised for, isn't he!
JYJ Junsu: During the shaky and unsure times.. You, the fans, continued to hold on till the end, never let go… When something dug into my skin and I bled it was you, the fans, who wiped my blood and I was able to hold on…sincerely, I’m very thankful.
JYJ Jaejoong: It feels like we’ve continued to keep going with something that can’t be seen with the obstacle has been covered up.. But today, right now, all I feel is out of breath because of my gratitude I have for the people..
 “ I would jokingly say to Yunho, “Let’s not live together anymore.” When that happens, Yunho would start panicking and he would apologise to me immediately. ”
Shim Changmin
What is Tohoshinki to you?
- It’s where I belong.
- Youngwoong Jaejoong, VIVI Magazine November 2009

What is Tohoshinki to you?
- My family. We are not blood, but we spend more time together than our real family, and do anything together.
-Youngwoong Jaejoong, Nikkan Sports Daily 2009

Now, I’m concentrating in filming the drama, but i have a strong desire in my heart to sing. The stage is where I truly belong; it’s the most important. Therefore, I still wish to stand onstage and bring joy to everyone
- Youngwoong Jaejoong,  AnAn Magazine 2010

“Well this is nothing, can’t we just finish it off without any thoughts?
DBSK & Cassiopeia can just overturn everything. Can’t we, yes?”

“Hey members!! Our Uknow, Our Micky, Our Xiah, Our Choi Kang! I love you guys so much^^
By the way, why can’t we still fly???
Let’s really fly this time!! To be honest, I’m actually afraid of flying.
That we will be far away from our Cassiopeia… Well we can still get through this right?
Since our hearts are together.”

“I still believe that this is just the beginning. Even though there are times when I feel exhausted or want to give up..”
“Lastly DBSK fans! Cassiopeia! Let’s do well, trust each other!
For 10 years 20 years let’s trust each other and live on! Even after 20 years,
come with your pretty baby to cheer us on.
Promise!”

When do you feel lonely?
JJ: When I’m separated from my members

“A team has to be five members!”
“Hope to the end”
-Youngwoong Jaejoong, various
"when i was younger, i wanted to show everyone my handsome and strong image, but now i've realized that it's best to be free." – jaejoong elle magazine march 2011
"right before i debuted, my grandfather passed away. i heard that his condition was bad while we were recording for our debut album, so i went back down to my hometown. my grandfather, who was always known to be quiet, gave me a thumbs up. that was the last image i have of him. for three days, i cried night and day. and then i became determined – i will rise to the top one day and keep my promise to my grandfather. only then would i let go all of the tears i held up inside of me. if you look closely, i have a lot of pictures of me with the thumbs up pose, and it’s because i never want to forget the promise i made with my grandfather.”  -yunho strong heart

“i’m a human being, so i do have times when i want to cry. i always felt that it wasn’t the right time to show my tears, so i held it in for a long time. now, i feel that the time is for me to work hard, and if were to say one wish, i want to be able to cry and let it all out until i have no regrets by the year-end.” –yunho
Fan: Was today fun? I couldn’t go today T_T I’m Changmin’s! So who does Changmin belong to? <3
JJ: Changmin’s mine~~ ^^
Fan: (T/N: Same fan) No, Jaejoong’s mine <3
JJ: You’re mine, too. ^^
“There are so many waves crashing down on us. Though the road we must travel down is so far and long, we must not stop.. The moment we do, we will be giving up on the road to becoming adults and we’ll fall into a bottomless abyss. Though we are just beginning to experience what it’s like to become adults, I want us to step into a bigger world that we can’t see yet with the best weapon we could hope to have, the fact that we are still young.  Let’s all be strong^^ I’m always thankful!”
- Youngwoong Jaejoong, twitter 11.11.2010 (mjjeje@twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment