Thursday, June 30, 2011

dbsk quotes 15

·         Fan: Oppa do you like girls who fart or girls who have bad breath?
·         Changmin: Do you like natural disasters or nuclear weapons?

  • Fan: School has been tough recently TT Help me!
  • Changmin: The tougher it is, the harder you have to work if you don't want regrets.
“ I don’t believe in heaven but I believe that those who strive to go to a place that does not exist are all angels. ”
Changmin
“ I don’t believe in bad luck. The concept has never crossed my mind before. Just believe in yourself. ”
Changmin
·         Fan: Oppa, if your briefs and I dropped into the water, who will you save first? I believe that Oppa is a wise person.
·         Changmin: My briefs don't know how to swim, so do you know how to swim?
  • UFO: Changmin oppa, do you like me? Or do you like rice?!?!
  • Changmin: You, I have never seen before, but I can see rice everyday.
Real men cry in their hearts”
- Youngwoong Jaejoong, All About DBSK 2

You foolish things I will use ultimate legendary hero special ultra super megaton action spectacular suspenseful thriller roadmovie love romatic adventure real erotic new wave fantasy odyssey goodboy shot to make you go flying.” - Jaejoong
Fan: Oppa, compared to you, I like Xiahky (Junsu’s dog XD) more…
Xiah Junsu: Me too, compared to you, I like balloons better
Cre: Xietinloveshero blogspot

“ Regarding my ideal type, I have a lot of requests, but if I say too much, I would become the enemy of women. ”
Shim Changmin
  • Fan: I really want to go to the Asia Music Festival. Please convince my mother!
  • Jaejoong: Mother, please give your daughter to me! Please, mother!!

  • Changmin: I don't have a particularly intimate relationship with fans.
  • Q: Is there anything you want to say to them?
  • Changmin: Please find a boyfriend.
Junsu: Why can’t we eat takoyaki?
Cameraman:
Because there are a lot of people waiting in line
Junsu:
Can you secretly get some takoyaki for me from behind the stall?
Cameraman:
Are you going to be a cheater? (instead of waiting in line)
Junsu:
Don’t air this scene.
Fan: Yoochun babo (T/N: Fool/Idiot)…babo…babo…babo….what should I be called for liking you?
YC: You’re a babo too~
Fan: Our Junsu is so cute I can die! What do you believe makes you this cute?
JS: I believe in you. Keke ^^
                                                                    
Fan: Chic Chang. Please reply me oppa!
CM:;;;;;;;;;;; Chic Chang seems to have become my nickmane…..;;
Fan: Changmin-ah! Please eat properly and don’t fall sick! You must eat 8 meals a day~ T_T
CM: 8 meals….Ummm. I’m really hungry…;;

Yunho: I’ve had a female celebrity confess to me before. At first we just texted one another, and then we started calling each other. Since we’d been conversing so much, feelings developed and we got quite close. She very subtly confessed her feelings to me, but since I’m quite a slow, obtuse person, I didn’t realize.
Changmin: I’ve rejected all female artists who have confessed to me in the past and I don’t reply their text messages either.
THE FRIDGE IS MY WIFE. –Changmin
Q: What would attract you to a girl?
CM: Seeing a girl who takes eating seriously and eats properly.

Instead of succumbing to the norm and being the same as everyone else,
I'd rather be myself.

When everyone else says 'Yes', I'll boldly say 'No'.

What we know as 'Today'
was the 'Tomorrow' of those who have passed away.

Learning is not the sole purpose of our existence,
but if you can't even cope with that,
then what will you ever achieve?

There's nothing embarrassing about eating,
it's their refusing to eat that's embarrassing.

If you've made up your mind to do something, don't regret.
-----All Changmin------
Q: What do you like about yourself?
A: I don’t lie.

Q: What do you don’t like about yourself?
A: It is still the same, I don’t lie…
I'm hungry................I think I'm going to die
If I eat now I'll get fat so I won't
Changmin]Do you want to be skinny and die or eat and live?

PD: Aren't you cold?        
Changmin: Well, I'm not exactly warm...
"Sometimes I wish I were a girl...so I can dress in skirts & try different styles." JJ
"To be honest,if i were a girl. I'd date a lot of men & dump them all.Just for the fun of it. JJ
"I like to kiss." JJ
"I just want a cute wife and a cute daughter. If possible, I just want one." YC
"Dwelling in failure won't change anything nor will it create a good outcome." YH
"I must have a 1000% determination and work hard even if I can’t achieve that much but at least I would reach 999%" YH

"I don’t really like leading life to be too ideal but compared to 100 dreams, I think it is better to have a 1000 dreams." YH

"Because my parents like to help others, I have learnt to do that unconsciously as well." YH
"To be honest, I’m the kind of person that often feels lonely and that’s how my inner self shows." YC
"I want my thoughts and thinking to mature, physically I hope my body would stay young" JJ
"So I had no choice but to entrust my body to them&let them make me up as a girl." CM

"Even on special days, I was asked to act like a girl.I didn't like that." CM

"Ever since I was young,girls liked to bother&make fun of me..they used to ruffle my hair&a lot more." CM
"I am the type who wants to live my life by eating delicious food."
Shim Changmin
"I find a woman who can face anything actively and positively very attractive."
Kim Junsu         
"Every encounter should be treasured. Do not be afraid to fail, if you have the interest then go on and take the challenge."
Jung Yunho
"When there is music my body gradually starts to move without me knowing."
Jung Yunho

“Although people say that when you’re in love, your heart will turn pink, my heart actually turns purple!”

"I’m a bit mysterious lately. I even forgot what my personality is like."
Jung Yunho
"This is the key to humor. People may laugh, but if they don’t, then so be it."
Kim Junsu
"I annoy people after drinking. I have this habit of trying to hug people."
Shim Changmin
"Up ahead is a nudist beach. Is it okay if I also go nude and enter the beach?"
Junsu
"To be honest, I’m human too."
Kim Jaejoong
"When i was born i didn’t cry so my parents were worried. So they hit me really hard to make me cry."
Jung Yunho
"Yes, I am not an innocent person at all, also I’m not a nice person. When you take a deep thought into it, you would really think that I’m really chillier."
Shim Changmin
"If I could, I’d just have a map, carry a bag on my shoulders, and make absolutely no plans."
Park Yoochun
"While drinking, my eyes get smaller. I’m like this."
Kim Junsu
  • Question: What is your IQ?
  • Yoochun: I think it is in the negative numbers.

  • UFO: Oppa, let me sit on your lap!
  • Changmin: My food is on my lap right now.
Host: What will TVXQ be in 10 years?Changmin: A good father and good husband.Yunho: A good daddy. Even though I’m alright with the idol image right now, I’d like to be able to go to the park when I have free time, and create pleasant memories with my children.
110414 TVN Taxi
"Whatever it was that my brother needed, I provided them with the money from my part-time jobs, so that he’d endure no discomfort/inconveniences."
Park Yoochun
"To meet someone who meets our ideals perfectly from the start, is an impossible thing in life generally, not only in the area of love."
Shim Changmin
"I didn’t have any other friends because there was Eunhyuk."
Kim Junsu
"Are you intoxicated by me…?"
Kim Junsu
Park Yoochun: “To Worry about Acting is Happy and Enjoyable.”
  • UFO: I like, like you very much. I like everything you do.
  • Changmin: ^^ I like myself very much too~
  • UFO: Hubby-ah~ give me strength. Power up~!!!
  • Changmin: You've dialed the wrong number...
"Fashion isn’t something you follow but I think its important that you find a style that matches you. I like girls who has confidence and is wearing what is her style." ~Kim Junsu
"When I see a recent picture of myself on TV, I’d think all of a sudden, “Ah~Do I look old?"~Kim Jaejoong
"When I’m happy, I’ll clean up the whole house…but when I do that I’m sure to come across some really filthy places which drives me all mad, “Hey! Why is it this dirty!!?"
Shim Changmin
  • UFO: You, 0% of being real. Are you human?
  • Changmin: I am 100% real, but there is no such thing as a perfect existence.
"There was once when I was listening to this song, and a mosquito bit my wrist. I thought, ‘Since this mosquito has such a short life, it’s alright to let it suck a bit of blood.’"~Kim Jaejoong
  • UFO: I had a fight with my boyfriend today, what should I do so we can find a compromise?
  • Changmin: Frankly, you should be asking him.

  • UFO: Shim Changmin!!! Here I come Shim Changmin!!!
  • Changmin: Please don't come~~
Question: What are actions/words that makes you want to hug her?
Yoochun: When she wakes up in the morning and her hair is a little messy and she wears a guys shirt and brushes her teeth. It’d make me want to hug her~.
What is the most precious thing to you?
Yunho: I feel that everything I have has its own special meaning, so I can’t think of one specific thing in particular.
Changmin: 5.1 Dolby Sound System.
Jaejoong: I passed by a bunch of kids today and I asked them, “Where’s the arcade?” You know what they said to me? “Ahjusshi, don’t you think you’re too old to ask that?” (He translated it for the cameraman hence the “Ahjusshi,”)

"I’m usually with men. Even when i drink, nine out of ten times is with men."

- Kim Jaejoong (GQ Magazine Interview)

“Is it because I don’t have an interest in girls?”
-Jaejoong in GQ

Changmin Sarcasm XD -welovehomin

  • Fan: changmin-ah~~ (fan meeting title) I didn't get anything~~~ no postcards~~no special gifts.... NOTHING.. I'm so sad
  • Changmin: You're sooo unlucky
  • Fan: (Picture of Changmin) Have you seen this man?
  • Changmin: No I haven't.
  • Fan: He is my husband, how can you have not seen him?
  • Changmin: I haven't, and this man isn't married yet.
  • Fan: Darling, what are you doing?
  • Changmin: We don't have a member named 'darling'.
  • Fan: Changmin oppa, how come you didn't shake my hand yesterday at the Flower Lady event? T_T Is it because I didn't buy you good food to eat? Haha~
  • Changmin: No;; I didn't shake hands with anyone? I can't give anyone special treatment...
  • FAN: Can you help me to wipe away my tears?
  • CHANGMIN: You can do this by yourself~

i want him encourage me too T.T -welovehomin

  • Fan: I’ll come see you after I finish my high school placement tests~ Please welcome the high school student!
  • Changmin: Of course we’ll welcome you~ ^^ You’ll do well in high school ^^ Fighting!! ^^
  • Fan: I’m doing my English translation homework right now, I have to turn it in T_T Ah, I really hate doing it!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
  • Changmin: All you have to do is finish~
  • Fan: Eat lunch well! Aja~ <3 From today on it’ll be test period, it’s really hard T___T…
  • Changmin: Aja!! You have to do well on your tests! ^^
  • Fan: Starting tomorrow I’m going to go to review sessions! Please give me a word of encouragement! <3
  • Changmin: Work hard! Fighting!! ^^
  • Fan: Oppa…Tomorrow I’ll have to go to school…it’s so hard~ I don’t want to go. What to do?
  • Changmin: Work hard! ^^;;

  • Fan: It's raining in Korea right now...You want to eat Gobchang and drink soju with Nuna?
  • Changmin: If you eat with me, it will cost a lot
  • Fan: It's fine, you know, Nuna has a lot of money? Or you want to go jogging outside with me?
  • Changmin: I thought you said it was raining, can you jog when it's raining??
Interviewer: Worldwide stars do a lot of good things for the world. They help kids in Africa or join Global Warming programs. What has Hero Jaejoong done to help world peace?
Jaejoong: I've had thoughts about it, but I've never really acted on it. Before during a concert in Japan, when I was exiting the stage, I shouted, "Stop Global Warming!"
·         110610 MEETS TVXQ EP03
·         Which animal do you think you most resemble
Changmin Bambi
·         What do you like about yourself
Changmin Voice
·         What do you dislike about yourself
Changmin I have trouble expressing myself well.

What are you hooked on

Changmin Midnight snacks. My favorite midnight sanck is noodlepizza…etc.
Jaejoong: Youngwoong is my nickname and Jaejoong is my real name. Youngwoong means that I'll be a hero to Asia, the world and to the music industry. And just like my name I'll work hard to be the best hero.

If I’m the guy in Doushite MV as if its real, I wouldn’t be able to bear seeing her in her wedding dress

Shim Changmin
  • UFO: Honestly, you like BigEast more than Ca-ah (Short for Cassiopeia) right?
  • Changmin: You like your mom or your dad?
  • UFO: Oppa, why do you like Cassiopeia?
  • Changmin: Why do you like your mom ?
  • UFO: Do you like Gob-chang-ee or do you like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Changmin: I like me..
  • UFO: Does oppa like a smart, but ugly girl. Stupid, but pretty girl, or do you like me??
  • Changmin: I like my parents^^
  • FAN: I’m going to eat with this guy~ Envious?? KK
  • CHANGMIN: That’s good~ (Fan’s display pic is Changmin)
  • FAN: Changmin Oppa, if you reply me, I will send 1226 fried chicken to your hostel~
  • CHANGMIN: No… Please don’t do this kind of thing anymore… Please… (Fan’s display picture is a fried chicken wing)
  • FAN: It’s useful when I brush my teeth angrily!!!!!!
  • CHANGMIN: But, you will hurt your teeth and gums~ (aww <333)
  • FAN: I want to get married with this guy
  • CHANGMIN: … That’s good… (Fan’s display picture is CM)
  • FAN: I love you, Shim Changmin! Together, Shim Changmin!
  • CHANGMIN: Yep!

“To the friend with the never wavering smile, Donghae, let’s definitely go to America!” - Park Yoochun

“Donghae-yah, stay strong always and become the best~”
Micky Yoochun

@ fansign event
Min: what’s your name?
fan: what’s a oppa name?
Min: ahhhh….*writing* To what’s a oppa name~shi
“The thing I really love.  Food.” –Changmin (we’re curious about TVXQ)
§  Yunho: Well at the moment I’m reading a book called ‘The Secret’
§  Changmin: Isn’t that the one that you just sit and stare blankly at?
“For the 2006 photoshoot, we went to Bora Bora Island, in Tahiti. Because the schedule was very tight, we couldn’t enjoy the place and relax, but to me, that was by far the best place on Earth. […] If I had the chance, I would definitely want to go back.” Changmin

No comments:

Post a Comment