Thursday, June 30, 2011

dbsk yunjae quotes 1

some are kiinda in my yunjae obsessed opinion XD
_____
“When I can’t sleep at night, Yunho lets me lean on his belly until I fall asleep. His stomach is so squishy.” – Jaejoong

I like spicy stuff.” - JJ “Yeah, he’s hot… No wait, I didn’t mean it that way.” - YH

“The chinese yunjae fans are very kind. They sent me and Yunho links to fanfictions. *giggles* They were ‘fun’ to read.”-JJ

Q:
What thing do you dislike from each other?
JJ:
About Yunho... hm.. he's so good to his friends, why not me?
(AADBSK3 YJCouple)
YH:
I tend to be blunt when I face someone I like.
(Come to Play)


Q: “Yunho, where do you think Jaejoong’s charisma lies?”
A: “Jaejoong is very muscular, he has the most beautiful body. Although, his muscles are not clear at first and he seems very thin, he’s actually very muscular from all the working out he has done!”

“I have seen Yunho for 6 years, I know everything about him from his personality to his body.” - Jaejoong
yunho: Hero.
Jaejoong: Huh?
Yunho: I really don’t like you.
Jaejoong: Oh, I don’t like you either.
Yunho: Oh really? But I like you!
(Dies of laughter.)
"When Jaejoong looks at you, you feel this pulse through your whole body because his eyes are so big and his stare is very powerful." - Yunho

The fanfictions the fans make are so weird, why am I always pregnant with Yunho’s child? ~Jaejoong


“I hardly ever cry because that’s just not the type of person I am. But I only break down in front of Yunho at times.”-JaeJung
                                                                                                                                                                              
“Jaejoongie… how do I say it? He manages everything well. He is good in cooking. He is good in cooking and… he’s romantic, too.” — Yunho
070610] Bigeast Station 11
Guests: Junsu (host), Yunho, Jaejoong.

JS: Radio-name, Sherri-san- "Say, if you were a girl, which member do you want to marry?" (OMFG BEST QUESTION EVER! *dies*)
YH & JJ: This is difficult...
JJ: Thissssssssss is......deep troubleeeee.....really baddddd..(english equivalent: okay, we're in deep shiet. xD)
JS: It's bad-...
JJ: If it was me, I'll marry Yunho.
JS: Why?
YH: OHHH.
JJ: Yunho is, how do you say it..has a really masculine personality. If I were a girl, I think he would protect me well. xD
YH: Ah..thank you very much.
JJ: Junsu is probably weak...
JS: HEY! What about you Yunho? Who would you marry?
YH: I...
JS: Who is it???
YH: It's Jaejoong. Hahahah!!
JJ: Ah, thank you! *in a tough, guy-ish manner* xD"
JS: (sorry, couldn't understand. I think he's talking about the Jaeho talk circulating around..=p)
YH: That, I know. Yes, it's gotta be Jaejoong. Jaejoong is really good in cooking.
JS & JJ: Is that so?
YH: If I have time, I'd like to learn..(?)
JJ: Ok. Everyone, thank you! Tsk. Yunho and I are getting married. From now on we are husband and wife. *laughs*
YH & JS: Told you it was going to bad...xD"
JJ: Junsu, you?
YH: 'myself'? xD""
JS: It has to be..myself, isn't it.
YH: Yes, of course. You have a lot of confidence..(?)
JS: I have the best charisma, and also a sense of humour, don't I? xD
JJ: It's always yourself who talks-... *speechless* Hahahah!
JS: Today we shall end here. *blabla*


Translated: Checkerzelda@LJ

“When I was a teenager, my self esteem was really low. But when I stood next to Yunho and his crooked teeth, I felt better.” -Jaejoong


Jaejoong: Sometimes, when I look at the mirror, I feel like kissing my lips…
Yunho: But really, his lips are beautiful, aren’t they?
Changmin: Hmmm, yes, they’re pretty. His eyes too… 
Yunho: He has red lips, yes. But to the extent of wanting to kiss them, I’ll have to think about it.
Jaejoong: Thank you! *laughs*
13/08/2007 - Bigeast Station
“Jaejoong took a picture of me when I was peeing and I was so scared cause all I saw was a phone pointing at my private part!”
-YunHo

“I used to like girls with nice hands and legs, but now, as long as she loves me and doesn’t leave me, that would be fine.” - Jaejoong


“Yunho’s a nice guy, but he absolutely will not allow it when people attack JaeJoong, whether as a joke or not, once someone was talking about JJ in a way bad, Yunho stared the person down for about 30 seconds.. that sent shivers down my spine.”
-SME Staff
Q: “Yunho, where do you think Jaejoong’s charisma lies?”
A: “Jaejoong is very muscular, he has the most beautiful body. Although, his muscles are not clear at first and he seems very thin, he’s actually very muscular from all the working out he has done!
“When we were caught up in the happening (lawsuit), we were at a point where we couldn’t talk about things with other people. Those days were so frustrating. Back then, our two friends frequently appeared in our dreams. There were times when they would appear in the dreams of all three of us at once.” (Jaejoong)
“This is probably very obvious but I feel very lonely. I miss the person I want to be with the most.”
-JaeJung

“My girlfriend was drunk and called me, asking me to come pick her up. When I arrived, she ordered me to kiss her right then and there.”He continued, “I hesitated for about two seconds until she said, ‘See? This is who you are. There’s this inevitable wall between us.’ I felt sorry, so I pulled the hoodie I was wearing to cover my face and kissed her.” -Jung YunHo on Taxi


“Jaejoongie… how do I say it? He manages everything well. He is good in cooking. He is good in cooking and… he’s romantic, too.” — Yunho
Jaejoong’s UFO Reply…Fan: I read fanfic - Thorn Year. Has Jaejoong and Yunho read it before? I’m going to cry, it’s too sad..
Jaejoong: Isn’t that lemon/H-rated?!?! How old are you to read that?
"I also think JJ would make some time for me and cook me the best meals." YH

"For me, I would choose JJ, because he's a good cook." YH
“Needless to say, Hero has always been with me. His presence itself is very reliable. He is a great friend that I can always rely on. As part of the members, I thank him for taking care of other members so well. I don’t expect anything more, I just want things to be just like this, and we would be together forever.” –Yunho
"When I look annoyed, Jaejoong also seemed annoyed."
Jung Yunho
  • Interviewer: Let's hear Jaejoong's ideal woman type. Tell me what you would've said on air.
  • Jaejoong: As long as she's nice. I like good girls.
  • Interviewer: That's the rehearsed answer. And now how you really feel.
  • Jaejoong: Someone with strong calf muscles.
"Jaejoong is a very heartwarming person and also is also full of sentiment."~Jung Yunho
"Even people who can’t communicate can fall in love."
Jaejoong of DBSK       
"During an award, my hands were cold and Yunho held out his hands to warm mine."
Jaejoong

"Romance is when after two people have gone through thick and thin together, and have confirmed to become a love that will never change no matter what happens."

- Kim Jaejoong

"As for love. I think it gets all resolved with just one thing—understanding.
When you love, please don’t be concerned with time.
Because each minute, each second, each moment remains as an extremely beautiful memory."

-Kim Jaejoong
”It’s best if my other half can trust me enough, if she does not trust me, then it means that I have not protected her enough for her to trust me. I believe that is all…”
-
Yunho ( Vogue Nippon May 2011)
YH: I see everyone all the same, like at the same level.
DBSK+Audience: Honestly? Honestly, please.
YH: Honestly? Honestly, the one I really like is…the one I really like is Hero JaeJoong.
                                                                Min: Thought so.                 

"I’m different now, but back then I used to be the type of guy who would say, “I like you. Do you also like me or not? No? Tell me the truth. I’ll give you time to think about it!” But now… This isn’t a lie but I’ve had 3 girlfriends, and I’ve dated each of them for 3 years. When it comes to dating, I’m the type who would be with someone for a long time. Before we start dating, I’d keep watching her. It’s because I hate being hurt. I tend to give my everything once I date…"

-Yunho

"I remember the time when I met my first girlfriend. It was raining and I was walking, and all of a sudden this girl put an umbrella over my head. Then my hair and clothes were wet, and she said, “Oh! There’s something on your shirt.” And that was when I just fell for her."

-Yunho

“Jaejoong’s things are mine. My things are also mine. Isn’t that great?” –Yunho
Something really close to Yunjae on an old radio show
The show is Young Street, hosted by Heechul. It ended in 2006 so this happened either on that year or before. This is a spanish to english translation - since I have absolutely no idea of what they’re saying in korean, I assume the spanish translation is acurate x)
Heechul: Wait a moment! There is a sudden situation on the screen of Jaejoong’s cell phone. It says “My Yunho”?
Jaejoong/Heechul: Yunho is calling!
Jaejoong: Let me answer it!
Heechul: An urgent call…
Junsu: *laughs*
Jaejoong: Hello?
Yunho: -says something, but since it’s a radio broadcast through Jaejoong’s private cell you can’t hear it clearly. Some korean fans that listened to the show say Yunho called Jaejoong “Boo”-
Junsu: *laughs nervously*
Jaejoong: Ah, Yunho-ah…
Heechul: -suddenly interrupts, sounding like a warning- This is a radio show! *laughs*
Jaejoong: Yunho-ah, we’re currently on a radio show!
Yunho: Ah? Really?
Jaejoong: Now everyone can hear you.
Yunho: -says something, but again you can’t hear him clearly-
All: This is Young Street! (then they go on to introduce the hosts)
Junsu: This is really isn’t on the script?
Heechul: Of course not!
Jaejoong: It was a sudden phone call! -goes back to his cellphone- Yunho-ah, I’m sure you’ve been working hard…
Heebon (the other host): Wow, it’s really late.
(They go on with more yapping about Yunho’s life.)
Jaejoong: Hm… just more work. It must be really hard…
Yunho: Then, cheer me up! (he said this as a reply to Jaejoong, but everyone butts in and goes:
Everyone: HWAITING!
Yunho: Aish! (I dunno why he wasn’t happy, probably ‘cause he couldn’t hear Jaejoong over the noise the others were making xD)
Heechul: Very excited.
All: *laugh*
Jaejoong: Wait a little, I’ll call you back Yunho-ah!
Heechul: Junsu, was this real? It wasn’t someone else, right?
Junsu: Yah, Jaejoong turned on his cell phone and then, suddenly, the call came!
Jaejoong: How mysterious… (so either you spontaneously decided to turn on your cell in the middle of a radio show and Yunho happened to call OR you were expecting his call… that late at night. Interesting…)

“I’d like a woman who respects parents and who’s good at cooking. She’s gotta be wise too. The one who does her job very well and who can control a man is Miss Right for me. I think it’s you all. Take me with you, please.”
“The eyes are what I look at first. I have a habit of looking straight into the eyes when talking. I personally like women with pretty eyes, so I look at the eyes first.”
“I’d like to sing for her. Or I’d like to have a concert only for her. I want to surprise her with an event like that. You know that kind of stuff. Rent a hall, throw the bright lighting and play the piano for her in the middle of the hall as I sing to her. That’s my dream.”
“I want to make it big. For example, at a baseball stadium or at one of my concerts, I’d go like “Marry me”, calling her name all of a sudden. Or I’d ask them to display her name on the LED panel at the stadium like “I love you!” And along with that say “Marry me”.”
---Yunho---
“I am a guy, but if its Yunho, whenever Yunho hugs me…it feels romantic.” –jaejoong
“That it is because it is very romantic.” -Yunho
Jaejoong : Everyone, thank you! From now on, Yunho and I are married!
Yunho : Eu-ha ha ha! (nervous laugh)
Jaejoong : From now on we are husband and wife.
Yunho : It has always been like that before…
Jaejoong : This is…
Junsu : Dangerous.
(Bigeast Radio 070610)
YH: There’s you… in my eyes.
JJ: Where? Show me where!
YH: Here… here.                              
Fan: GO OUT GO OUT GO OUT! tell us the truth, you are going out (with Yunho), aren’t you?
Jaejoong: I dont know, we might be.
JJ’s UFO replies (2007)
Yunho: Jaejoong manages everything well, good in cooking (looks at the ceiling like he is recalling something) and is romantic.
Yunho: If we were a real couple, I think we would have had a serious relationship.
Yunho *realising what he just said*: Was it a little too dangerous? Was it?
Jaejoong: I’m picturing it now!
“Actually, being praised as good-looking is my favorite!! For example if my girlfriend says that my hairstyle is really good, although I am embarrassed and show no reaction but in reality, my heart would be filled with satisfaction and I would want to maintain that hairstyle.”(Laughs)
- Yunho
100727 CHORUS Interview

2 comments:

  1. there' so many comments and LOL jaejoong reads yunjae fanfiction! haha
    this is amazing, but it just makes me miss Yunjae alot ;________;
    but thanks for the quotes. they made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg this makes me believe in Yunjae even more than before. Even if they're not a romantic couple, I still think they share a very special and beautiful bond. I really hope they get back together as the 5 of them so we can have more Yunjae moments :)

    ReplyDelete