Thursday, June 30, 2011

dbsk quotes 10

"The five of us working together could be considered as fate."
Jung Yunho
  • UFO: I'm always curious to find out the secret behind Changmin oppa's tall stature and small face T T
  • Jaejoong: The secret? Changmin always bullies me, that's why he's like that!

  • Interviewer: What place don't you like?
  • Yoochun: Ah! Let me change my previous answer to a place I like to...Starbucks!
  • Yunho: Let me change mine too! A lake in my hometown in Korea.
  • Junsu: Moonbucks!
  • Interviewer: What's Moonbucks?
  • Yoochun: Ah hahaha! So it's not "star", but "moon"!
  • Changmin: Ooookay, let's just continue...
"Cleaning up with the group. We rotate ‘dishwashers’ every 3 days. Within the house, I’m in charge of ‘smiling’. I do it happily."
Kim Junsu
  • Junsu: Wait, what kind of girl is this?
  • Yunho: Ah~ It’s ah~
  • Junsu: Just like glass.
  • Yunho: Transparent like a glass, hahahaha.
  • Junsu: I don’t want transparent, I changed to glass already.
  • Changmin: Wouldn’t transparent mean nudity?
"I remember back during debut days, when meeting staff members, we should have said our name proudly but we would say ‘Dong Bang’ and then slur the rest."
Jung Yunho
Since I tried to get up this morning, some news came out about this and that..! We have to be a bit more stronger ^^ Got it!? Don't be distressed...Someday we'll be acknowledged and trusted^^ Until then, if we will not let go of each other's string, even through that, we will be happy~Thank you, always! –Junsu twitter May 18, 2011
Q: Who is your 'enemy'?
·         Yunho: Myself
·         Changmin: Junsu
·         Jaejoong: Myself
·         Yoochun: Supper
·         Junsu: Changmin

Cassiopeia was created because they loved TVXQ as a whole, not because they loved individual members.
-[Star OX] JYJ, “TVXQ, A Reunion Is Possible” Cre to @tohosomnia

No comments:

Post a Comment