Thursday, June 30, 2011

dbsk quotes 12

Q: Please talk about your future goals
YH: I would like to go to every country that has a TVXQ fan! And I would like to do a Dome tour
YC: No matter what, I would like the five of us to continue singing together

----Are there things that’re opposite?
JJ: Not long ago, Yoochun’s eyes were swollen. I thought that was because his dog sneezed in front of him. This counts as a bad miracle, right?
YC: Ah~ That’s different. I thought it was because of my dog allergy too, but the doctor told me it was because I was overworked, that’s why I had swollen eyes
JJ: That’s not a miracle anymore, then *laughs*
YC: However, I think that the fact that my dog allergy was healed is a miracle; it’s a happy miracle
YH: And there’s still one more.  I was injured not long ago and I thought that it was a rather serious injury. Luckily, it was just a small injury and I recovered not long after
JJ: As expected, Yunho’s whole life is a miracle!!

TVXQ’s everything is…….they really want to succeed
-----Another important phrase, what’s your ‘wish’ now?
YC: I wish that all of THSK’s activities will be successful!
JS: Also, I wish that we can be on the cover of Arena 37C~
YH: We’ll be on the cover this time~
JS: EH? This is the cover story?
JJ: Yeah, please listen carefully when others are talking! *laughs* Junsu’s wish is fulfilled. Next, I wish I can grow taller
Jaejoong: We fight over twitter. About who has the most follows. We sometimes brag, and even fight about it. Junsu, how many followers do you have?Junsu: Well I….don’t really check so….I don’t know.Jaejoong: Going back to what I previously said. So how many do you have?Junsu: I don’t know.Jaejoong: Do you really not know?Yoochun: Jaejoong always brags that he’s first….Junsu: But I don’t even know where you see those numbers. I’m not really sure where you look to see if you’re first or second place….

Right now i am using many cell phones but on one of them the start up screen is the photo i took with the five members of TVXQ.  I dont want to live as if i have forgotten the memories and recollection -Jaejoong

To tell you the truth i love all our fan and friends from all the different countries across the globe...of course there are pros and cons that arise due to cultural differences...but it is not the culture that matters, but what one wants and wishes to protect...i hope we all become people who can take pride in the culture of our individual nations, and not use it as an excuse, but associate it as something we want
-Jaejoong (twitter)

1 comment:

  1. I really Love this Blog , It's so Awesome
    You r the Best ;)

    ReplyDelete